poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2012

Personalised Cushions

I absolutely love making personalised cushions.  I like producing something bearing in mind who it is for.  And now I am going to share with you pictures of the cushions I have made.  Unfortunately, they are not of best quality because when they are ready I just quickly take a snapshot with my mobile, and they are gone.


This was my first cushion and it was made for my boyfried.  He is a sleepyhead and he likes having a small pillow under his head.  This inspired me to make a cushion especially for him with a wording saying 'Good Night Love'.  He loves it and is even unhappy every time when I displace it.  And when I wash the cushion cover he himself put the pad inside :)


Another one, was made for my friend with a supportive wording: 


'There is no elevator to success
You have to take the stairs'.

This one was made for a new born boy called Hywyn.  He is Welsh and I decided to put a sheep on the cushion cause it is kind of a symbol of Wales.  



And this is my favourite one, this is the master piece :)  I made it for a little girls's birthday.  In the left corner there is a little pocket where the lollipop could be inserted or, as my boyfriend suggested, a condom :)


Hope you like them, tell me what you think :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz